Our client is looking for a Security Driver to join their team in Slough.
The successful candidate will be driving company vehicles to service our clients throughout the great London and UK working within the ATM, CIT, and Cash Processing department. You will be responsible for the safe collection, delivery and processing of cash and coin, to and from customers premises within the customers required deadline.
· Previous experience Cash and Valuables in Transit industry
· Ability to lift and carry heavy containers safely, using manual handling techniques
· The ability to communication well and work effectively as part of a team and on own initiative
· Ability to organise and prioritise work
· Ability to keep calm in challenging situations
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a number of security checks prior to employment commencing which include:
· Up to a 10 year checkable employment history (less for recent school leavers)
· Adverse financial credit check
· DBS Criminal Record Check ( Standard Level )
· Full up to date Driving licence check
· SIA Licence CVIT
GBP23,587.20 to GBP28,304 depending on hours worked (Monday to Sunday - on a rota shift)
20 days holiday plus 8 statutory days per year
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful*