Our client a busy haulage company running a fleet of tippers, for transportation of road surfacing and aggregates materials, is seeking an experienced and well organised CPC qualified transport manager.
Candidates applying will need to have:
· CPC National
· Full UK driving licence
· Good knowledge of transport
· Compliance Management experience in transport
· Ensure that all DVSA compliance standards as well as companies own compliance standards are adhered to at all times. This includes timely scheduling for PMI, MOT, drivers routine checks, tachographs among other compliance measures.
· Ensure vehicles are maintained and serviced accordingly.
· Daily monitoring the defect reports from the company defect reporting IT system
· Responsible for managing the companys fleet maintenance and administration of vehicle maintenance documentation systems.
· Conduct driver briefings on performance, operations, compliance, health & safety, clients concerns among other relevant issues to drivers responsibilities.
· Expected to appraise, develop and improve compliance and safety in operations and any other duties as may be assigned.
· 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday
· Starting Salary: GBP35,000 per annum raising based on experience
· 28 days holiday inclusive bank holiday
· Company van supplied
· Company mobile phone supplied