OFFERING £18,000 TO £19,000 – IMMEDIATE START, ONGOING TEMP CONTRACT BASED IN NUNEATON
HOURS OF WORK 09.00 - 17.30
We have an immediate opening for a TRANSPORT ADMINISTRATOR to work in a busy International Logistics and Transport office.
The role of TRANSPORT ADMINISTRATOR is to commence on an ongoing temporary basis (possible Permanent work available in the future) and working hours are Monday to Friday 09.00 - 17.30, offering an immediate start, £18000 to £19,000 per annum.
The daily duties will be to process and update all Transport Administration and includes;
• Checking documentation,
• Inputting data onto the in-house Transport software system,
• Briefing and debriefing drivers,
• Taking all drivers notes, manifests and PODs and matching up against each shipment file
• Reporting any damaged freight by following the company procedure,
• Liaising with the warehouse staff and other UK & International depots regarding transport and Freight updates, estimated arrival times of trailers
• Answering all Transport related queries.
The role requires a candidate who is dedicated and hard working, with good administration and IT skills, who can communicate well via telephone, email and face to face with colleagues and contractors.
Due to the nature of this work and the security at the Logistics facility, only candidates with a clear criminal record and 5 year checkable history should apply.
Enter Annual Salary or Hourly Rate and click ConvertAnnual Salary