Our client is looking for a Grounds Maintenance Operative/Driver to join their team.
GBP7.50 per hour (this will be a temp to perm role)
· Keeping all designated landscape areas neat and tidy
· Work on various sites
· Assisting with the grass cutting using only tools that do not vibrate (hand shears etc)
· Helping to prepare plants and maintain seasonal bedding
· Litter picking
· Hedge cutting
· Helping to maintain ornamental shrub beds and boarders
· To operate all vehicles (not vibrating machinery) as required by the demands of the job, if trained/qualified to do so.
· Adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures of which you will be made aware.
· Carry out any additional works deemed necessary by the Company to fulfil obligations or contracts.
· Ensure the appropriate upkeep, as per Company Policies, of company premises, vehicles, tools and PPE.
· To undertake job-related training where required, to assist with the needs of the business as well as your own personal development.
· To have the responsibility of driving a company van for the transportation of colleagues and work associated equipment/ stock, to and from site/ suppliers.
Hours: Full time position working 40 hours per week
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful*