Our client a successful insurance firm based in Isleworth is seeking an commercial insurance account handler to join the team. You will be responsible for working closely with management in broking new and existing business as well as compliment certain management and compliance activities.
The ideal applicant will be experienced in the insurance industry, have a positive attitude, a willingness to learn and either progress towards, or already attain CII qualifications is essential.
· Aptitude and the capability to grasp important systems and procedures
· Must be a team player and flexible to adapt to the variable of a working day
· Sound file management and strict adherence to procedures in compliance with FCA requirements
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
· Past use of Open GI (MISYS) would be beneficial
· Broking experience including familiarity of construction, commercial SME packages as well as property owners and liability contracts
· Sound knowledge of insurance principles and practices
· Knowledge of current compliance regime for general insurance
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Jottie Chana on 01895 457 444 or via email email@example.com