Air and Sea Freight Business Development Manager - LHR
An International freight forwarder looking to invest in an outstanding sales person, to promote their air and sea services. This opportunity is not one to be missed as they have great career progression mapped out for the successful applicate.
This company was founded in the early 1960s and have gone from strength to strength each year, recently celebrating hitting the 40 million turnover mark.
They have offices all over the world, including the USA, Asia, Middle East, Australia and Indian Sub.
· Building and maintaining a customer network and hunting for new business
· Cold calling
· 15 appointments a week
· Presenting monthly and quarterly performance figures to the board and sales team members
· Following up on leads from website and customers
Please only apply if:
· You have worked within freight forwarding for 5 years+
· Have achieved GBP120,000 GP over a year, and can back this up with figures/sales reports
· Comfortably work to agreed sales targets
· Be selling Air and Sea Freight for 5 years +
Salary starting from GBP40,000 + Plus Car (BMW, AUDI or Mercedes) or Car Allowance GBP500 a month + Bonus + Phone + Laptop and Pension