We have an exciting opportunity for an Air Import Coordinator to work 4 on 4 off days, with a medium/large freight forwarder near Heathrow.
Shift 4 on 4 off days 7am-7pm.
· Communication with customers is paramount and keeping them updated along the way - via email and phone.
· Execute the shipments at the agreed cost and report any deviations.
· Communicate with origin office to set up shipment and monitor them.
· Provide quotes.
· Custom Clearance.
· Bill VAT/Duty.
· Add all costs to the files.
· Update milestones in BT as per department requirements.
· Billing, on time and accurately.
· PODs- ensure that all files have PODs before closing files.
· Dealing with invoice queries.
· Cross Training as required.
· 3 years + experience within an Air Import department.
· To be able to work alone and as part of a team and demonstrate initiative.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Flexible attitude.
Salary depends on experience
Please forward CVs to email@example.com
· If you do not hear back from us within 7 days, then you application has been unsuccessful.