Our client is looking for an AOG Supervisor to lead and supervise a team within the AOG department. Supporting the Manager to achieve Customer/Network expectations.
This will be a very hands on role, with a strong Customer focus bias. Freight Forwarding AOG experience essential. Mainly Exports but also some Imports.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
· Responsible to ensure that Customer Reports are up to date and accurate
· Manage Customer KPIs
· Maintain SOPs
· Ensure Financial responsibility and KPIs for each Job File
· Conduct weekly communication meetings with team
· Conduct cross training within the team
· Hold customer reviews
· Professional handling of any Customer complaints
· Conduct yearly staff performance interviews
· Assist with the department budget
· Maintain mailboxes under your control
· Suggest department improvements
· Be involved in the accurate and prompt quoting for customers and the network (All modes)
· Work closely with other department Team Leaders to ensure no holiday crossovers
· Be available to cover shifts/ holidays taken within the Team
· GDP training to be completed as detailed in the GDP training matrix
· To ensure staff are trained in GDP as per training requirements relevant to their role.
· Any other delegated tasks as deemed reasonable as assigned by the reporting superior
· Drive Operational Excellence
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Calm and professional manner
· Analytical approach
· Strong Customer focus
· Must be able to lead and drive the team to common goals.
· Ability to adapt to change and work effectively as part of a team
· Manage Customer expectations
· Be able to adapt quickly and be flexible to matters arising
It is a Monday to Friday 9m to 5.30pm role but flexibility is required
Salary up to GBP42K depending on experience
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.