We are working with an established company based near Basildon who are looking for an Operations Coordinator.
This is an exciting new role within the organisation, which will grow with the individual.
The roles involve dealing with key areas Africa, Middle East, Far East & the Caribbean.
The role involves:
· Coordinating the bookings from start to finish with the clients, shipping lines and suppliers.
· Monitoring the shipments with the lines & keeping the client up to date throughout the booking process.
· Producing the relevant documents for the department i.e. booking confirmation, shipping notes, Bills of lading & instructions to the lines.
· Able to arrange customs entries and other relevant procedures to ensure the cargo is shipped.
· A good customer service level, grammar, and good attention to detail and willingness to learn is a must.
· Previous experience within customer service role.
· Good attention to detail.
· Willingness to learn, self-motivation.
· Good IT skills.
· Shipping background advantage.
· Confident at communicating to all levels of personnel.
Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm all office based.
Salary depends on experience.
Please forward CVs to email@example.com
· If you do not hear from us within 7 days, then you application has been withdrawn.