Our client is looking for a cargo receptionist to join their team.
The objective of the role is to provide the company, airline representatives and customers with high standards of customer service & support. To process Import & Export documentation as per company & customers local procedures. To be able to work under pressure, be organized and focused in order to meet all customer deadlines whilst working in a busy and pressured environment.
This position involves a 4 on 4 off shift pattern consisting of 12hr shifts, days and nights.
· Cargo Handling experience desirable but not essential
· General office duties Including being IT literate in Microsoft Office and ABS experience is also desirable although not essential
· Be able to communicate effectively when liaising with airline staff and their customers
· Team player with a positive and can-do attitude
· Able to be flexible and carry out other tasks as and when required
· Experience in taking cash and PDQ payments although training will be given
· Be able to provide a clean basic Criminal Record Check prior to the start date and a full 5-year checkable history
starts from GBP 23,500 per annum depending on experience and skills.
**If you have not heard anything back within 7 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful**