Our client is looking for a Customs Brokerage Specialist with a minimum of 3 years experience.
The successful candidate will handle export/import declarations across all modes air, ocean, rail & road. They have a rota so each team member will switch between these modes every 2-3 weeks. This ensures their engagement and keeps knowledge fresh.
Customs Brokerage Specialist
- Minimum of 3+ years in the industry, with at least 1 year in customs
- Ideally the candidate will be proficient in import and or export customs formalities (ASM Sequoia experience is a bonus but not essential)
- IT literate (we are a company who are highly focused on technology so its essential the candidate can learn quickly)
- Strong customer service/development skills essential (All members of the team regularly speak with our customers. We have several brokerage customers who the team have developed relationships with so its important they are confident with this).
Working Hours/days - 37.5 hrs per week. To start with normal office hours. Additional Sunday shift rota (normally 2/4hrs & can be done from home). Working from home is available once probationary period is completed and will be offered at 50%.
Annual Leave - 22 x days per annum. Increasing to 23 days after the employees 2nd anniversary, 24 days after the employees 4th anniversary, 25 days after the employees 5th anniversary and 28 days after the employees 10th anniversary.
Medical Scheme - After the first few days of joining, the employee will be emailed about the health cover, which includes dental and optical.
Pension - After 3 x months of employment, they are auto-enrolled to our Group Pension with Scottish Widows. The current contribution rates are 4% Employer contributions and 5% (pre-tax) Employee contributions.
Bike to work Scheme - After probationary period you can apply to this scheme and save tax costs on a new bike, and equipment.
Salary up to GBP30,000 depending on experience.
Please forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.