Export Customer Service Supervisor required to join this leading agent
Ideal applicant will come from a Freight C/S Background
Duties to include:
· Supervise Customer Service Department with their day to day tasks
· Responsible for coordinating training for all new hires (unless agreed otherwise)
· Work with Operations Manager to coordinate equal distribution of workload within the team
· Reviewing utilization of containers, coordinating cargo flow between warehouses to ensure highest cost efficiency.
· Coordinating workload in event of holidays and/or sickness
· Assist customer service with haz cargo. Ensuring all hazmat approvals are obtained prior to booking( Transhipment)
· Monitor WHS in slips daily - Liaising with warehouses not adhering to SOP for Cargo Receipt Notes
· Oversee booking handling process, ensuring daily KPIs are met, trucking booked and coordinated effectively, bookings rated correctly.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org