Food and Beverage Supervisor
Your responsibilities as a Food & Beverage Supervisor
· Work alongside the Food and Beverage team to ensure smooth and high-quality service is delivered in line with standards of operating procedures (SOPs).
· With the team, deliver an exceptional experience to the members in order to promote loyalty and repeat visits.
· Ensure Members and Guests are receiving prompt and accurate service in accordance with Club standards and charging is correct.
· Work collaboratively with the wider team and support other departments (hotel, reception, kitchen, maintenance, and fitness) so that a smooth efficient service and working environment is achieved
· Ability to positively resolve and learn from Member complaints and comments and escalate as needed.
· Possess knowledge and seek to improve good overall knowledge and understanding of food and beverage, ability to pair wines with food, upsell wine or cocktails and train others with your knowledge and skills.
· Have allergen knowledge to safely manage menu selections with guests while communicating allergen requests to the kitchen, ensuring safe food for all of our Members.
· To act for the Assistant Manager as needed, to conduct daily pre-shift briefings to ensure staff are briefed on menu specials or changes, dietary requirements, special occasions etc.
· Responsible for on-the-job training on an ongoing basis and in line with the Club standards and complete any documentation of training as required.
Requirements of a Food & Beverage Supervisor
You should have exceptional customer service skills, be a clear communicator and be able to demonstrate great teamwork. Experience in a similar role is desirable but full training will be given on the job. The role is very hands on, so a can do, and proactive approach is essential.
Up to GBP25,725 depending on experience (OT paid at standard rate)
40 hours per week (shift work including mornings, evenings, weekends, and Bank Holidays, with no split shifts!). Duty Manager shifts on rotational basis.
*If you have not heard back from us within 7 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful*