Fantastic new role has become available for an experienced Freight Customer Care Associate to join this Niche department/Team based close to Heathrow
This client is looking for a high-energy, results-driven, team-oriented experienced Customer Care Representative to join this rapidly-growing team within this specialist department so will help us extend our success in the UK and keep our clients happy
You will be responsible for being the key point of contact for our clients in the Art Galleries and Auction Houses vertical and therefore managing their precious requests & expectations during shipments.
Successful candidate will come from a Freight C/S background
Duties to include.
· Manage incoming clients requests, including quotes & use of our pricing system
· Follow the clients shipments and proactively update them on latest evolutions.
· Develop your own clients relationships and guarantee company reactivity and level of service.
· Communicate with the different logistics teams to fix together different issues daily.
· Suggest improvements in operational processes within the Operations team
· Work with the tech team on our current and future appealing platforms and product
Monday to Friday, 25 days holiday + B/H, Private health, Pension
Salary on offer is paying up to cGBP35k-GBP40k plus performance bonus
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not hear from us within 7 days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion