Fantastic opportunity has become available for an Import Air/Ocean Manager locally based to LHR to join this busy agent.
As Import Air/Ocean Manager you will be managing 3 staff, Developing Business, and accounts,
Working Monday to Friday 9am -5.30pm with flexibility when needed.
* Using internal system to support visibility to our customers at purchase order level.
* Providing excellent customer service to customers face to face, by phone or email.
* Monitoring inbound customer files.
* Managing daily activity and maintaining the dashboard to keep it clean.
* Keeping aware of key performance indicator measurements.
* Managing all aspects of the import process.
* Completing customs procedures with total accuracy ensuring deadlines.
* Obtaining and communicating internally and externally all necessary information to
ensure correct measures are in place and customer needs are met.
* Managing customer's issues.
* Attend customer meetings and identifying areas and services you can sell to them.
* Assist with staff training.
* Ability to meet tight deadlines.
* Previous freight forwarding experience in Air / Ocean Imports
* Previous supervisory / managerial experience
* Good knowledge of customs procedures
* Key account management
* Good IT knowledge.
Please forward CV's to email@example.com
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.