Import Operator required to join this busy agent
Duties to include:
The Import Coordinator is responsible for the day to day tasks involved with customer
service and communications with our clients, origin offices, agents, and vendors to
achieve our ultimate goal - customer satisfaction.
· Monitor and action daily emails from origin offices, agents, clients, and vendors. Assist on shared email inboxes during required times.
· Ensure all agents/overseas offices are providing correct and complete documentation, costs/credits are correct based on tariffs, agreements, and exceptions lists and that any compliance issues or service failures are escalated promptly to their Supervisor.
· Ensure files are entered into system in a timely manner.
· Ensure warehouses are notified and provided with all correct required documentation, EDI transmissions, and container pickup numbers for all containers.
· Answer phone calls from clients and vendors daily, and promptly return calls for any messages left in voicemail.
· Trace all containers with providers and/or carriers daily and update clients with statuses and ETAs through system.
· Notify clients of cargo arrival, availability, and last free day promptly upon receipt of warehouse offload reports.
· Check, update, and complete file estimates on a weekly basis and report completed estimates to their Supervisor.
· Ensure that all intent to claims are forwarded to the Claims Department within 24 hours.
· Duties can be modified at any time by department manager and/or management.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org