Job Title: Multi-Modal Import Pricing Specialist
Responsible to: Multi-Modal Import Manager
Responsible for: Air Freight & Ocean Freight Pricing Import / Cross Trade
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Create and issue quotations to prospects & customers
2. Follow up issued quotations
3. Procurement of services such as airfreight rates, ocean rates, haulage etc.
4. Handling of RFQ/Tenders from customers, prospects & network offices
5. Hold regular service review meeting with key suppliers. Minimize cost increases
6. Lead sourcing
7. Follow up of SRNs to generate prospects
8. Develop a pipeline of new business opportunities & introduce services
9. Customer retention & development via physical visit & maintenance via telephone
1. In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the postholder may be required to perform other duties assigned by the Company from time to time. Subject to adequate experience and/or training.
2. To participate in the annual performance appraisal and objective setting scheme.
3. To work in accordance with all company policies including Health and Safety, Employment, Staff, Quality and Environmental.
4. It is important that during the employment with the Company and any time thereafter, that any information relating to the affairs of the Company is treated with the highest level of confidentiality.
5. To have a detailed knowledge of and apply the Depots Business Plan in all aspects of development.
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.