We are working with a Medium sized Freight Forwarder who deal with a Niche Market.
We are looking for a High Energy, result-driven, team-oriented Operations Supervisor to join a growing Operations team. The role involves managing your team in an efficient way. This role is based in the Operations Department of 10 people, reporting to the UK Customer Care Team Lead and manage around 2-3 people in a Customer Care Squad.
· Manage incoming customer requests including shipping quotes.
· Use our pricing and put together custom quotes by reaching out to suppliers.
· Monitor customer shipment and proactively update them on the latest development.
· Answer customer questions by phone and email.
· Develop customer relationships - especially VIP clients.
· Manage 2-3 staff on day-to-day basis, distribute workload, provide teams with support when needed.
· Work with Customer Care Team Lead to improve Customer Care organisation, develop, and monitor KPIs, create routines and processes.
· Work on local and global projects and initiatives (as required) .
· At least 5 years experience in Logistics Operations in a client facing role.
· 2 years previously managed a small team.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Languages advantage.
· Strong organisational skills, ability to multitask.
· Enjoy working in a challenging, fast paced, target driven and team-oriented environment.
· Good IT skills.
· Any experience of working within a niche within a freight forwarder.
Salary based on experience. Excellent Benefits including
25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays.
Health Insurance, starting 3 months after joining.
Please forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
· If you do not hear from us within 7 days , unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.