Fantastic new small but fast growing company are looking to add to their team
Seafreight Export Clerk
Ideal candidate will have worked in the industry for a minimum of 5 years
Responsibilities and Duties
· The job entails arranging collections right through to the billing process and includes:
· Negotiating rates with suppliers.
· Preparing quotations.
· Sea Freight Operations. Experience with LCL & FCL.
· Prepare, handle, and process documentation.
with Customs entries / NES.
Raising invoices and billing.
Dealing with all the administration in relation to exports
Qualifications and Skills
· The ideal candidate will be happy to work both alone and also as part of a small team.
· You will have a minimum of 5 years experience in export seafreight.
· Experience in imports is a bonus but not a requirement
· You will be able to use your own initiative.
will be ambitious and interested in contributing towards the companys growth promoting sales wherever possible.
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.