Transport Manager who holds a Standard National Operators Licence is required to join this professional agent
The candidate needs to be commercially aware and have a minimum of two years experience, preferably within a pallet delivery network.
The company is looking for an individual with the ability to review and improve procedures, increase staff productivity, and reduce costs.
The role includes responsibility for the following:-
· The company O Licence
· Legal compliance
· Routing of approximately 200 drops on a daily basis
· Ensuring profitability of routes
· Management of all drivers, administrative staff and contractors
· Staff recruitment, retention, training and improvement of staff engagement
· Tachograph analysis, reporting and driver debriefing
· Management of vehicle inspections, defect reporting and rectification
· Management of vehicle fleet, servicing, purchase and replacement of vehicles
· Full knowledge of Trutac software and delegate as appropriate to Transport Co-ordinator
· All aspects of HR on the site reporting to Head Office in London
· All aspects of Health and Safety reporting to Head Office in London
· Overall responsibility for the warehouse and yard.
· Stock integrity
· Relationships with key suppliers
· Liaison with Pallet Track
· Support of Courier Department
Salary - based on experience circa GBP40,000 plus pension & discretionary bonus.
Hours - 50 hours a week
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not hear from us within 7 days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion