First Choice Staff are recruiting for warehouse operatives based in Southall!
Location - Southall
Hours: Day Shifts
Responsibilities of a warehouse operative:
· Pack items into designated containers or boxes according to company standards.
· Ensure that items are properly labelled and sealed.
· Inspect items for any defects or damages before packing.
· Maintain a clean and organized work area.
· Follow all safety protocols and guidelines.
Skills required to be a warehouse operative:
· Attention to detail to ensure accurate packing and labelling.
· Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
· Good hand-eye coordination for handling items and packing them correctly.
· Strong communication skills to collaborate with team members and supervisors.
· Previous warehouse experience.
· To provide 5 years checkable employment history
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.