Established forwarder currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Credit Controller x2
The Accounts Receivable Credit Controller, is responsible to collect on assigned accounts, monitor activity to identify trends impacting payments and issues, monitor credit limits, review account balances, accurately record and allocate receipts.
· Review and contact customers via email and phone regarding past dues
· Contact stations/sales reps regarding billing issues
· Notify stations/sales reps of high risk customers to be placed on hold
· Release/approve customer accounts
· Research credits on account due to overpayment and/or misapplication
· Record and allocate receipts.
· Weekly/Monthly AR reporting
· Other duties and responsibilities will be assigned as business demands deem necessary
· 3+ years work experience in accounting and knowledge of accounts receivable and general accounting procedures.
· Knowledge and experience of freight forwarding accounting desirable.
· Ability to effectively communicate in an oral and written manner with professionalism while conducting oneself according to policy. Proper grammar, spelling etc. should be reviewed prior to sending written communication.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CargoWise,
· European language skill advantageous (German or Italian)
· A team player who works well with others - being respectful to our teammates is a Core Value!
· A strong work ethic with an appreciation for ownership, independence, accountability and autonomy in your role.
· Growth mindset - being passionate about your craft, always looking for ways to improve yourself and the company, being open to change and doing things differently.
· Customer service focus - we serve a wide variety of customers, both internal and external, and building relationships is a part of our culture!
Hours are Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:30
Salary is between GBP24,000 - GBP29,000 depending on experience
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role. If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.