This will be a 12 month fixed term contract, ideally starting at the beginning of November. There will be an induction and training in the office initially and then the role will be working from home at least until the beginning of 2021. You will need space at home to work with a good internet connection.
Working a 37.5 hour week Monday to Friday around 9am to 5.30pm with some flexibility.
You will need to be from a Freight/Logistics Accounts background, ideally with knowledge and experience of Duty & VAT. GCSE standard or equivalent (Grade 4 or above / A - C grade in English and Maths. BIFA Qualified (Desirable)
All customer billing and debt related queries are handled, investigated and resolved in a timely and professional manner and maintained at a high level of quality. You must embrace key attributes of great Customer Service by demonstrating being Knowledgeable, Polite and Helpful at all times. You will contribute towards Performance, Results and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to identify areas for improvement and escalate issues to your respective Team Leader / Supervisor, if the need arises.
You will build and manage yourself with the team to perform and produce results required by the business. You will develop key skills to ensure Root Cause Analysis (RCA) is followed-up when investigating and resolving queries, in order to meet customer satisfaction and avoid repeat queries.
Specific Role Challenges (key focus areas/challenges expected for post holder)
· Ensure queries are resolved / escalated within a set Service Level Agreement (SLA) and all KPIs are achieved within the required deadlines
· Enhance processes, improve productivity and quality via Continuous Improvement initiatives
· Manage ad hoc requests from management as and when required
Accountability Activities & Responsibilities
Customer / Stakeholder · To handle, investigate and resolve customer billing and debt related enquiries or escalations in an accurate, professional and timely manner with a high level of customer service, taking ownership when necessary
Represent Company at meetings/conference calls with customers and other Company entities
To liaise with other departments, as required and perform Root Cause Analysis in order to reduce customer queries, improve customer satisfaction and generate accurate invoicing
· Support training and coaching of new and existing team members as and when required
Process · To ensure all queries are resolved / escalated within a set SLA and all KPIs are achieved
To develop key skills and enhance your knowledge through Learning & Development, training and coaching
Enhance processes, improve productivity and quality via Continuous Improvement initiatives
· To support the Account Receivables process by minimising disputed amounts and ageing of queries, minimising bad debt exposure and maximising cash collection opportunities
Safety and Security · Adhere to country laws/regulations and company procedures/standards in regard to Safety and Security
· Adhere to customs / import / export procedures as applicable
Ensure any potential security breaches or concerns are brought to the attention of supervisor/manager without delay
· There may be a requirement to undertake a Counter Terrorism Check (CTC) in relation to certain duties and procedures
Skills / Capabilities · Business / Commercial Acumen
Excellent Communication Skills - Verbal / Written / Listening - may be subject to pre-employment assessment
Organised and ability to use own initiative and work under pressure, prioritizing workload where required
Attention to detail
Technical knowledge, including Microsoft Office Packages: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Proactively developing customer relationships
Demonstrate the ability to impart knowledge and communicate complex issues clearly to others using simple terms in a polite and professional manner
· Challenges self to continuously improve standards and strive for excellence
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.