Role and Responsibilities
· Working within the import operations warehouse
· Working within the exports operations warehouse
· Working within the pick and pack warehouse
· CO (Level D). Training can be given for this
· 5 year check with no gaps
· Clean criminal record check
· Ability to adapt quickly and get the job done according to priorities.
· Ability to learn a multitude of tasks and complete these on a daily basis.
· Great attention to detail.
· Respond to all emails relating to accounts enquiries i.e. weight discrepancy
· Post entries to be completed daily. (must be done within 14 days of export)
· Manifests checks for MoU Compliance, to verify: - Actual shipper, valid address, pieces, weight, value & description of goods.
· Pre-alert documents saved in Shared Folder for all Flights
· General filing in warehouse.
· Assist in operations when available and if required
· Compliance Management check with Compliance Department
· Import/exports back dated documents scanned and saved. (temporary task)
· Sortation, Labeling of items.
· General maintenance including the upkeep of a clean and organized facility at all times.
· Familiar with computers.
· An individual with a genuine desire to grow their skillset with a can do approach to all tasks set.
Drivers license required.
The hours are 10am to 3.30pm Monday to Friday with half an hour for lunch
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.