Our client is looking for a Airfreight Pricing Co-Ordionator to join their team.
To respond to customer and overseas partner pricing enquiries. To research and understand the inbound and outbound markets that are being promoted and to ensure that we have the best costs & sales tariffs to allow us to secure business with reasonable margins. To liaise and assist CDM, RGM and GTM departments and promote our services
· To win new business through effective and timely pricing. To ensure that customers requests are met with the optimum service levels and associated pricing.
· To produce tariffs for our overseas partners and to ensure that these tariffs are kept up to date and relevant.
· To provide sales with tariffs that can be distributed within the business and that can be used as templates for potential and existing clients.
· To monitor customer hit rates and ensure that we maintain or increase margins where possible.
· Follow up all quotes with customers to obtain feedback, adjusting pricing where possible to ensure we secure opportunities.
· Ensure that you comply with company policies.
· Always protect the interests of the business and escalate any areas of concern to the Airfreight Management team.
· Endeavour to ensure that quotes are secured in line with the pricing strategy agreed by management.
· To consider all service and pricing solutions proactively to secure the opportunity.
· Seek new carriers/routings that bring value to both Uniserve and its customers.
· Acknowledge all customer quotes within 60 minutes with a holding message.
· Create tariffs for overseas partners, CRM, RGM and GTM teams.
· Follow up on all quotes directly with customer or via internal teams.
· Compare rates from OSPs where we have more than 1 in each location.
· Ensure that airline contract rates are kept up to date.
· Use Webcargo to register all customer & OSP quotations.
· Ensure that any quotes accepted comply strictly with our terms and conditions and accounting practices.
· Ensure good time management
· Monitor won/lost quotes on a weekly basis.
· Handover of secured jobs to the operations teams.
· Always ensure professional communications with internal & external customers.
· Provide quote responses in line with KPIs
· Keep an accurate record of all quotes/tariffs
· Gather and evaluate market costs/conditions and share with the team.
· Quote & secure new business.
· Provide a weekly report of business quoted, won, or lost.
· All quotes to be completed with 24 hours if overseas contact required.
· Report concerns over success rate/strategy for specific customers or routes as required to management.
Key performance standards
· All quotes to be acknowledged with 60 minutes.
· All quotes to be completed in full within 24 hours.
· Follow up 50% of quotes within 72 hours of quotation with the balance within 5 working days.
*If you have not heard back from us within 7 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful*