Processing of multi modal movements through our clients services to meet The customers requirements, completing all duties agreed within this Profile, this worldwide account is controlled in the UK exporting ship spares to ports around the world.
· Extremely High Level of service.
· Must be able to self-manage, Time, Systems and processes.
· Be a strong team player, taking on accountability for all tasks within this role.
· Keep on top of the daily needs of the customer to ensure we meet their expectations.
· Complete export paperwork and control the movement of ship spares around the world for a fleet of vessels, this is both challenging and rewarding.
· Complete ongoing reports required both internally and for customer reference.
· Prepare shipments including all relevant information up to point of dispatch.
· Follow up of shipments through to port/vessel, to ensure they meet ships schedule.
· Be willing, able and have a can-do attitude.
· Be cost conscious, helping the team operate within budget, ensuring that best market rates are achieved.
· Responsible for obtaining overseas invoices relating to daily shipments.
· Continually monitor logistical procedures to ensure the best delivery solution is applied.
· Support all team members within their own role.
· Keep a clean and well-presented working environment.
· Identify service/delivery improvements and escalate to Manager for consideration/implementation.
· Support with on-going process improvements using First Choice methodology.
· Logis Air
· Logis Ocean (not essential, but, a benefit)
· Hazardous goods trained
· Excel/Word (must have a high level of competence)
· High level of computer skills/speed due to several computer systems/programs