We are looking for an administrator for an excellent customer of ours, who are a specialist water and drainage company, based in slough. The role is Monday to Friday 0830-1700 paying upto GBP21000 p.a.
The job role will consist of the following duties:
· Submissions of engineers hours to Payroll on a monthly basis by the deadline date
· Managing the administrative duties with regards to engineers holiday
· Booking engineers required courses and managing their certificates ensuring that they are valid and any required training is renewed
· Helping with the uploading of CCTV footage of the completed works for Thames Water to review
· Looking at the jobs in terms of productivity and pricing up the completed jobs
· Helping with any administrative duties which are required by the Head of Logistics and Asset Improvement.
· If needed conducting drug and alcohol tests for the engineers
· Responsible for stationary management: stationary for the office, PPE, managing any required purchase orders raised by the supplier
The successful applicant will have:
· Great interpersonal skills to create relationships with the team and the engineers
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to be resourceful and proactive
· Ability to multi task, prioritise, work under pressure and on own initiative
· Ability to deal with people at different levels
· Ideally a Full UK Driving Licence
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.