We have a client based near bagshot area, who are looking for an experienced Chef De Partie , Preferably a car driver as not on a bus route
Reporting to the Executive Chef,
You will be responsible for: Demi Chef and Commis Chef
Lead a section of the kitchen to exceed guest satisfaction.
Train and develop Demi chefs and Commis Chefs.
* Run an environment that is clean, tidy and organised at all times. Promoting morals that encourage a team to have pride in their working environment and a high level of commitment.
* Plan the day to day running of your section effectively to meet the service by the department. This will mean constant training, supervision and forecasting in line with the hotels business needs.
* Control, with the assistance of the senior chefs all the operating costs within all the food outlets to the agreed budgets set for your section. Including stock control, stock rotation and ordering.
.* Have a flexible ability to respond to business and the clients needs.
* carry out quality checks on stock, produce and dishes along with offering training, and understanding of the products to keep the team focussed and allowing them to evolve as chefs.
*help protect the property from theft and damage of goods using good working practice within the kitchens and making sure procedures are followed to prevent this from happening.
* Lead the team as per the companys values and ensure a high level of team morals.
* Communicate all information such as specials, VIP guests, hotel operations meeting updates to the team so that everyone is fully kept up to speed.
Education/qualification: Essential: City & Guild 7061/7062, NVQ Level 2 & 3. Desirables: COSHH
Experience: Essential: Hotel Restaurant Background, Desirables: Michelin Star, or AA Rosette
Knowledge: Good understanding of food, safety and hygiene. Good verbal and written English Desirables Knowledge of other cooking techniques and styles
Skills: Flexibility to respond to client needs. Desirables: Good Interpersonal Skills.
Behavioural Competencies: Well Presented, People skills.
If this position is of interest to you, then please call Julia on: 07701008938 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org