This role is for a Food & Beverage Service Manager based in a 4/5* hotel near Bagshot.
Offers a quintessentially English afternoon tea twice a day with sandwiches, scones and classic pastries.
The Food & Beverage Service Manager will ensure the smooth running of all services in the beautiful Room and Bar area following the company standards and procedures.
Essential Functions & Physical Requirements
· Ensure the exceptional and smooth service of Afternoon Tea and all day dining
· Visible presence on the floor throughout service times to ensure the hotel star standards are met
· Provide a warm welcome and exceed guests expectations throughout the service
· Work closely with the kitchen to ensure menus, private functions and adhoc changes are addressed, agreed and communicated to the team.
· Ensure that POS system is up date with new menu prices, guests profiles and other important information
· Ensure all procedures & day-day performance comply with legislative & hotel guidelines
· Proactively monitor & respond to guest comments & feedback as requested by senior team
· Create and maintain a team environment to motivate and train the team members to achieve the required standards
· Manage and deliver an effective training and development system for the team
· Guarantee that the highest standard of service and product is delivered is delivered to our guests at all times
· Ensure that the department is well organized and the required administration is carried out accurately and timely.
· Assist with ordering and stock control where necessary.
Qualifications and Desirables
· Previous experience of supervising a team
· People management skills
· Previous experience in a 4-5 star or similar environment
· Excellent written and verbal English
· Good IT knowledge
· Ability to motivate and engage a team
· Hotel school diploma or equivalent background
· Food and wine knowledge
· Commercial and Business awareness
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Complaint handling/Problem solving
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.