This role is for a Food & Beverage Supervisor based in Ascot for a 4-5* hotel.
Working alongside the Food & Beverage Service Manager you will be responsible for the smooth running of the In Room Dining outlet during your shift.
Essential Functions & Physical Requirements
· Work closely with the F&B Service Manager and Events Operations Manager to run the In Room Dining outlet.
· Take orders and deliver In Room Dining across the hotel grounds and be responsible for amenities and the mini bars.
· Supporting the Events Operations team with conferences, social events and weddings as required.
· Ensure that the back of house and preparation areas are kept clean and orderly at all times.
· Guarantee that the highest standard of service and product is delivered to our guests at all times by anticipating their needs with a personalised service.
· Logging or escalating any complaints or issues as required.
· Have a high level of presence across the department and be confident in communicating with guests to ensure that their expectations are met and exceeded.
· Assist with ordering and stock control
· Provide knowledgeable food & drinks advice offering suggestions and recommendations
· Ensure that all billing and cashiering are conducted as per the required standards
· Aim to achieve Gallup and engagement targets whilst ensuring training and on the job learning occurs for team members.
· Lead by example through a hands on approach
· Aim to achieve financial targets whilst maintaining a cost conscious approach.
· Work closely with the Events Operations Manager and run events.
· Support your manager with appraisals, recruitment, reviewing feedback and scorecard results.
Qualifications and Desirables
· Hotel School diploma or equivalent
· Previous experience in a similar food & Beverage environment
· Experience within In Room Dining and/or Events Operations.
· Supervising a team
· hotel experience
· Food and wine knowledge
· Business awareness
· Interpersonal skills
· Complaint handling and Problem resolution
· Fluent written and verbal English
· IT Literate
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.