This role is for a Hotel Bar/Restaurant Assistant in Bracknell area near, Windsor & Maidenhead.
We are currently looking for a friendly, outgoing full time Bar/Restaurant person to work as part of our dynamic waiting team at a country House Hotel.
Experience is preferred but not essential, as training will be provided.
Competitive Salary plus uniform, meals on shift and 30% Food and Beverage Discount in our Restaurant. Due to the location of the hotel there is limited public transport so the ideal candidate should be able to drive due to the start and finish times of the different shifts.
Hours of work
Rotas will be on a shift basis to include the following shifts;
- Early - 6.45am - 3.00pm
- Late - 3.00pm - Finish (11.00pm normally unless there is a function where
this could be as late as 1.30am)
- Split Shifts - Normally 10.30am - 2.30pm & 6.30pm - 11.00pm (these may
vary from time to time)
- The role does require you to be able to work weekends, bank holidays,
Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Eve & New Years Day.
- Complete daily tasks
- General bar work including cleaning of bar equipment
- Looking after the needs of our conferences
- Waiting in functions ranging in occasions including Weddings, Birthdays,
- Silver service
- Waiting in our Restaurant which will involve taking orders, pouring wine,
carrying plates & taking payments.
- Good understanding of written and spoken English
- Strong customer service skills
- Friendly and Outgoing
- A friendly and professional manner
- The ability to adapt to Guests needs
- The ability to stay calm under pressure and multi-task
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.