This role is for a Chef de Rang based in a 4/5* hotel in Ascot.
To be responsible for the smooth running of a station during breakfast, lunch or dinner in our miand to ensure that a high level of business is consistently maintained
Essential Functions & Physical Requirements
· To be able to set the restaurant to the standards required
· To provide a memorable dining experience
· To gain knowledge of all the food and beverage products sold in the hotel and be able to inform guests about
· To be able to run the station to the standard required, displaying immaculate menu knowledge.
· To be able to manage a private dining room for a particular service
· To maintain the communication amongst the staff according to menu specials and changes, VIP guests arriving and operations meetings.
· To be incredibly knowledgeable on all diets, bearing in mind dietary requirements and allergies.
Qualifications and Desirables
· Hotel diploma or equivalent would be an advantage
· Previous experience in a similar position is required
· Food and wine knowledge
· Good command of the English language
· Fine dining experience
· Great presentation
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.