This role is for a Hotel Waiter in Ascot.
Purpose and scope of role:
To be responsible for the smooth provision of Food and Beverage services ensuring that a high level of service, guest satisfaction and business is maintained throughout The restaurant.
Essential Functions & Physical Requirements
· Working Lunch and Dinner service throughout the week and Breakfast service as required on weekends and adhoc weekdays.
· Create a memorable experience for all guests by managing and anticipating guest expectations by providing personalized service including the use of guest name.
· Set up and clearing of Food & Beverage areas to the standards required
· Be knowledgeable of all the food and beverage products in The hotel and be able to communicate offerings to our guests including seasonal menus, beverages and special dietary requirements.
· Provide a four/ five star service throughout a guests dining experience
· Run the station/allocated area according to the hotel standards
· Responsible for delivery of high quality, consistent and timely Food & Beverage service
· Assist with the running of a private events as required in The Barn
· Communicate effectively to guests and team members
· Operate point of sales system as required
· Maximize sales through effective use of upselling techniques
· Live by the Forbes/core standards.
Qualifications and Desirables
· Hotel diploma or equivalent would be an advantage
· Previous Waiter experience
· 4/5 star restaurant/Food & Beverage service experience
· Food and wine knowledge
· Excellent command of the English language
· Great presentation
· Food & Beverage - sequence of service
· Positive attitude
· Able to handle challenging situations
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.