We are looking for a full time Senior Chef de Partie or Junior Sous to expand our Kitchen Brigade based in Bracknell / Windsor area.
are looking for enthusiastic, passionate and professional candidates, who have strong previous Chef de Partie or Junior Sous experience and a desire to develop your skills.
We are looking for a Chef with:
· Strong Previous CDP or Junior Sous chef experience in Hotels which similarly cater for Breakfast/ Restaurant/ Weddings / Conferences
· Great self-motivation and the ability to run a section and have knowledge on all areas
· A passion about showcasing great fresh food daily , has a great eye to detail / presentation and who enjoys the process of food preparation.
· The ability to create or develop menus and take the lead in the absence of the Sous Chef & Head Chef.
· The ability to maintain consistent dishes in terms of quality, portion size & temperature.
· Food hygiene of at least Level 2 or above (Level 3 ideal)
· An NVQ level 3 or equivalent in catering
· An ability to remain calm under pressure
· Knowledge about controlling wastage, costing & ordering
· The ability to be a Team Player and can interact with chefs regarding Menus and Specials and bring their own ideas to the table
· Understanding / knowledge of all HACCP and allergen laws
Good Communication skills as well as good English Grammar
Salary is GBP21,500 - GBP23,500 depending on experience
40 hour Contract based on 5 days in 7 (Shifts of Early / Late or Split)
28 Days of Holiday per year including Bank Holidays
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.