We have a client based in Ascot, who are looking for an experienced Sous Chef,
Reporting to the Executive Chef
You will be responsible for: Junior Sous, Chef de Partie, Demi Chef and Commis
Assist the Executive Chef run the kitchen enabling the team to acheive the highest levels of standards and services.
Preparing food to the highest quality to ensure guest expectations.
* Run an environment that is clean, tidy and organised at all times.
* Act as a deputy to the Executive Chef and Senior Sous Chef with all responsibilities as required.
* Lead, coordinate and motivate the team according to clients values.
* Produce and deliver quality food and enable operational excellence.
* Plan the day to day running of all sections of the kitchen effectively to meet the service standards.
* Communication directly with kitchen team members, changes in business.
* Control, with the aid of the Executive Chef, all the operating costs within all the food outlets to the agreed budgets set and order appropriate levels of food.
* Have a flexible ability to respond to business and the clients needs.
* Manage Rotas in accordance to business levels
* Attend all relevant meetings and ensure understanding of business throughout the hotel.
* Comply with all statutory and company health & safety, fire, bonb and security regulations.
Education/qualification: Essential: City & Guild 7061/7062 or NVQ Level 2 & 3. Desirables: COSHH
Experience: Essential : Menu development , Ordering systems and costing processes. Desirabkes: Employment Law, Licencing
Knowledge: Hospitality industry and legislation, Health & Safety, Desirables: IT Literate
Skills: Team Leadership, Excellent Communicator, Desiirables: Interpersonal Skills.
If this position is of interest to you, then please call Julia on: 07701008938 or email: email@example.com
Preferably a car driver as not on a bus route