This Vacancy is based in a 4* Hotel in Bracknell, and we are looking for an experienced receptionist with experience working in hotels.
We are looking for a friendly, outgoing full time receptionist to work as part of our dynamic reception team.This role involves morning, evening and weekend shifts.
Competitive Salary plus uniform, meals on shift and 30% Food and Beverage Discount in our Restaurant. We also offer a contributory pension scheme.
Due to the location of the hotel there is limited public transport so the ideal candidate should be able to drive due to the start and finish times of the different shifts.
· Complete daily check in and check outs
· Taking reservations using the House reservation system.
· Be confident about the daily availability so you are able to manage last minute changes and reservations
· Answer any incoming calls and forward to the correct department if necessary
· Act upon any guest requests or wake up calls
· Upsell the hotel facilities or a higher category of room to the guests
· Liaise with the housekeeping department regarding arrivals and departures and confirm when rooms are ready to be occupied.
· Ensure excellence in customer service levels in all front office areas.
· General administrative tasks
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills
· Strong customer service skills - Friendly and Outgoing
· A friendly and professional telephone manner
· The ability to adapt to Guests needs
· The ability to stay calm under pressure and multi-task
· Good problem solving skills
· Competent in Word, Outlook and Knowledge of Excel
· A methodical approach to your work
· Accuracy and attention to detail
Good Level of Maths and English
** If you havent heard from us within 7 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful this time **