We are looking for proactive and organised Schedulers to work with a 'tactical improvements' project which requires to enable jeopardy management or critical works to ensure that all scheduling works generated are properly allocated and controlled and customer service is delivered in accordance with the requirements of the business.
- Act as a single area focal point and owner for all aspects of operational delivery, whilst ensuring customer satisfaction, productivity, planning, scheduling and KPI compliance is delivered in line with business expectations.
- Allocate work to engineers to deliver Customer Promises and meet Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure that engineers arrive within specified time frames and any delays are communicated to the Customers. Answer all Customer enquiries.
- Provide 24/7 support and customer service excellence.
- Provide quality audits for engineers works to ensure all follow activities have been raised for review and action to resolve customer issues.
Essential skills or experience:
It is essential that candidates have experience of working in a fast moving, time critical, customer service focused environment. Candidates must also be able to show experience of scheduling and planning for field based teams. It is desirable for candidates to have previous experience working in the waste water industry as well as having a drivers licence.
Immediate start, day and night positions
4 on 4 off x 4 shifts 06.30 - 18.30 days 4 on 4 off x 4 shifts 10.30 - 22.30
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.