We are currently looking for a friendly, outgoing full time Housekeeping Assistant to work as part of our dynamic waiting team
Experience is preferred in a Similar Role.
Competitive Salary plus uniform, meals on shift and 30% Food and Beverage Discount in our Restaurant. Due to the location of the hotel there is limited public transport so the ideal candidate should be able to drive due to the start and finish times of the different shifts.
Hours of work
Rotas will be on a shift basis to include the following shifts
- 7-3.00pm each day
- Sundays- 08.00am to 4pm
- The role does require you to be able to work weekends, bank holidays,
Christmas day, Boxing Day, New Years Eve & New Years Day.
- Daily Cleaning of Public areas in Hotel, Lounge, Restaurant, Toilets etc. - Cleaning of Hotel Guest bedrooms
- Returning Room service trays to kitchen/bar
- Laundry Management and checking of stock
- Liaising with Kitchen and Managers with regards to orders and ensuring enough
Stock for the rooms
- Filling up trolley ready for following day
- Cleaning of Outside Pods.
Skills Required - Good understanding of written and spoken English - Strong customer service skills - Friendly and Outgoing - A friendly and professional manner - The ability to adapt to Guests needs - The ability to stay calm under pressure and multi-task
Salary: GBP8.50-GBP9.00 per hour dependant on age and experience
All customers and Staff are required to wear a mask. Cleaning schedules and sanitising are set up with sanitisers situated around the hotel.
**If you havent heard from us iwthin 7 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful this time**