PRODUCTION SHIFT SUPERVISOR
Our client is growing catering company focused on offering a first-class service to their customers. We are looking urgently to recruit hands-on Production Shift Managers (s) to improve efficiency and productivity on a fulltime, permanent basis at our modern food production site in Slough.
Based on the production floor and working on a shift basis, the Production Shift Supervisor(s) is responsible for ensuring that all production lines are working efficiently and that all customer orders are executed on time, in full and to a high-quality standard.
· Ensuring that Line Leaders and Staff are trained for all tasks and procedures.
· Ensuring that teams always work to Health, Safety and Quality standards.
· Making sure that all products are processed in compliance with orders, specifications and deadlines whist ensuring the quality of finished products.
· Carrying our quality inspections which include maintaining production areas to established BRC standards.
· Working closely with the Production Manager to ensure that production and operational targets are achieved.
· Good managerial skills
· Previous experience of working within a food production environment ideally high-risk chilled product
· Prioritisation and time management skills
· Excellent problem-solving abilities
· Target driven and focused on achieving results with minimal errors.
· Self-motivated team player, clear communication skills, able to command respect.
· Computer literate
· Production awareness to include problem solving, coaching, knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety
What's in it for you?
As a Production Shift Supervisor, you will be joining an expanding company who offer career progression, personal development plans and a good working environment.
Saturday - Wednesday
20:30 - 06:30 (45 hrs)