SEAFREIGHT CUSTOMS CLEARANCE CLERK – FREIGHT FORWARDING
Offering a salary of £20,000 to £21,000 – Customs Clearance experience essential
Immediate Start Available
Central Birmingham location
We are working with a freight Forwarding company based in Birmingham and they are looking to recruit a SEAFREIGHT CUSTOMS CLEARANCE CLERK to join their Freight Forwarding operations department.
The role of SEAFREIGHT CUSTOMS CLEARANCE CLERK will include;
· Inputting Customs Clearance Entries on HM Customs systems (DTI, Chief, NES, CNS, Destin8)
· Receiving Sand processing Shipping Documentation
· Liaising with Shipping Lines and obtaining releases and making payments
· Arranging the delivery of freight to its final destination
· Completing job files and all Seafreight administration
· Communicating with Customs, keeping them updated and resolving any issues
· Raising charges for shipments , billing out files and invoicing
We require a candidate who has experience of working in the Freight Forwarding industry and who is conversant in Customs Clearances and Entries.
Enter Annual Salary or Hourly Rate and click ConvertAnnual Salary