We have a client based in Bagshot, who are looking for an experienced Commis Chef preferably a car driver as not on a bus route
Reporting to the Executive Chef and Executive Sous Chef
To assist the team in your selection ensure the highest standards of product
To work with the senior team members to develop your products and your own knowledge.
* Run an environment that is clean, tidy and organised at all times.
* Manage day to day tasks for your section effectively to ensure guest satisfaction.
* To be able to take direction and instruction from other team members to help with your performance and development.
* Manage your time effectively to ensure full support of the team in your section.
* Take pride in the product you deliver to our guests.
* Have a flexible ability to respond to business and clients needs.
* Help protect the property from theft and damage of goods using good working practice within the kitchens and making sure procedures are followed to prevent this from happening.
* Follow and abide by all regulations, policies and procedures that have been set out by the Hotel.
Education/qualification: Essential: City & Guild 7061/7062, NVQ Level 2 & 3. Desirables: COSHH
Experience: Desirables: Previous experience in a similar establishment
Knowledge: Good understanding of food, safety and hygiene. Good verbal and written English.
Behavioural Competencies: Good Interpersonal Skills, Good organisation Skills, Flexible
Other: Immaculate presentation
**If you havent heard from us within 7 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful this time**