Export Documents Carnet Assistant -
The ATA Carnet Assistant will be responsible for serving customers, issuing export documents, phone enquiries, cashing up tills, maintaining all the filing and control and order stock for all offices.
· Check, certify and issue ATA Carnets.
· Cover branch offices when required to
· Deal with customer enquiries by phone, e-mail and fax
· Be responsible for team stationery and daily maintenance of stock requirements and retrieve and move as necessary (located in basement, off site and department)
· Maintain stocks of and sell blank documents
· Balance all sales against till printout and sign off with accounts department
· Maintain stationery stock levels for all offices.
· Attend all team and chief executive meetings.
· Identify potential members and pass leads to membership department.
A good level of education is required and good organisational and communication skills, an eye for detail, an ability to work with the public and confidence to work in isolation. Computers are used in all areas of the work and so a good working knowledge is essential.
· Team Working
· Strong Customer focus
· Strong organisational skills
· Strong Time management and prioritisation
· Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
· Excellent Attention to detail
· Ability to multi-task
· Ability to build good working relationships
· Ability to work autonomously
· Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
· Full Time - permanent
· 35 hours per week (9am - 5pm, Mon to Fri)
· GBP22,596 - GBP25,236 - GBP27,876. Entry - part competent - fully competent
· Some occasional travel to other LCCI offices
· 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
· Money Purchase pension scheme (2% contributions each from employee and employer)
· Life Assurance (4 times salary) as member of pension scheme
· Financial incentives for membership and sponsorship lead creation
After 3 month probation
· Buy up to 5 days holiday - next census is July
· Interest free season ticket loan (up to GBP5000)
· Childcare vouchers
· Cycle to work scheme
After 1 years service
· PPP health care (at LCCIs expense)
· Dental or Travel Cover subsidy