Corporate Move Manager
JOB DESCRIPTION: To carry out duties as a Move Manager. To handle all shipments from time of enquiry to delivery date within service parameters and cost constraints. Maximize full use of all resources to provide an all round move function to our extensive client base ensuring high level customer service and control of internal and external costs.
· Embrace the sales development of corporate buwithin the section parameters and with the department head.
· Build relationships between corporate account and agents in order to secure more competitive business.
· Attend external review meetings and client entertaining.
· Ensuring that close communication with customers and accounts is in order to meet all account specific and move logistical needs, and keep them fully advised of progress.
· Ensure all files are handled in accordance with FAIMISO and ISO9001 standards
· Completing export documentation, obtain customs documentation from shippers and ensure its delivery to destination agent in good time.
· Purchase Order progress, chasing with suppliers globally and liaising with overseas agents.
· Ensure all shipments are invoiced fully, on time, recognising the need to maximise on additional service charges, pass/reject all suppliers invoices within 5 days of receipt.
· Job rating, route selection & booking shipments direct with carriers, consolidators or agents
· Ensure timely updates of progress against target transit times to shipper and account
· Ensure corporate account satisfaction at all levels