To provide an all round Move Management function to our extensive client base
· Receive enquiries from current and prospective clients in an efficient manner, providing information as required, and liaise with clients fully throughout the move.
· Set appointments for the sales people and co-ordinate their diaries to make the most efficient use of their time.
· Generate correspondence from the Sales people as required.
· To ensure all tasks are maintained regularly
· Process quotations.
· Using information produced by the in house operations system , to follow up quotations and advise relevant departments.
· To learn company procedures and policies and to adhere to them.
· To learn general information relating to customs clearance, general shipping etc.
· To ensure the accurate entry of data input to company IT system, Navision
· Respond to clients requests in the absence of the sales team and respond accordingly, keeping client files up to date of any action taken.
· Maintaining close communication with customers and accounts in order to meet all their logistical needs and keeping them fully advised of current movements and progress
· Completing or obtaining all required documentation, ie Bills of Lading, Airwaybills, Customs documents, Insurance proposal forms
· Close liaison with UK resources to ensure service delivery in line with customer expectation
· Give accurate and on time feedback on shipment status to client/s
· Liaise with overseas agents to ensure the timely completion of origin and destination services to required standard
· On time and accurate raising of sales invoices and the authorisation of supplier invoices
· Assisting client with completion of claims documentation and handing of files on time to Claims settler
· Any other tasks set by Management
previous shipping knowledge either with a freight forwarder or shipping line, would be advantagous.