We are looking for an experienced FREIGHT/LOGISTICS Finance Credit Controller
1. Excellent Customer service skills and building client relationships
2. Demonstratable Experience within a high-volume Collections environment.
3. Results driven and can work with minimal supervision.
4. Must be able to maintain Calm when working in a pressured environment.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
6. Microsoft Excel Intermediary, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Teams.
7. Must be familiar with Collecting payments using online Credit Card systems,BACS, CHAPS Cheques.
8. Experience of dealing with all levels of Customers (internal & external).
Specific Areas of Responsibility
1. Actively chase customers for payment of overdue invoices and undisputed amounts, ensuring customers are advised of the consequence of non-payment.
2. By Phone & E-mail --Any non-payment issues are reported to the relevant leaders.
3. Phone calls & e-mails are monitored to ensure you retain a specific standard & follow our set of unique collection principles (adhere to the companys Credit control policy)
4. Examples: Remain polite, friendly, approachable, courteous
5. Never show any disservice to our company and or our employees.
6. Track the query to resolution to ensure the case is closed.
7. Take ownership of Incoming Calls and the speedy resolution to the respective workflows / teams.
MUST have a minimum of 2 years experience in the freight & Logistics industry
Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm
Salary is up to GBP27,000 depending on experience
** If you havent heard from us within 7 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful this time **