International Courier Customer Service Clerk
New opportunity at market leading international courier company. Prior experience working for an international courier organisation is essential for this role.
Duties will include (but are not limited to)
· Obtain shipping approval where applicable
· Despatch collection requests/provide export instructions & liaise with service partners where applicable
· Assist in providing clients with continuous notification and follow-up (which includes flight and customs delays, proof of deliveries, charges, etc).
· Develop & maintain relationships with clients/providing best in class service
· Escalate any issues to CS Supervisor.
· Maintain a high level of quality work on a consistent basis
Hours are: Monday to Friday 09:00 till 18:00
Salary is between GBP22,000 and GBP26,000 depending on experience
Please sent C.Vs direct to email@example.com
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.