Fantastic new small but fast growing company are looking to add to their team
Export Airfreight/Seafreight Clerk
Ideal candidate will have worked in the industry for around 1-2 years
Responsibilities and Duties
· The job entails arranging collections right through to the billing process and includes:
· Negotiating rates with suppliers.
· Preparing quotations.
· (Sea Freight Operations) Experience with LCL & FCL,
· Prepare, handle, and process documentation.
Freight Operations) Prepare, handle, and process documentation - including house and master air waybills, Dealing Customs clearance, entries / NES.
Raising invoices and billing.
Dealing with all the administration in relation to exports
Qualifications and Skills
· The ideal candidate will be happy to work both alone and also as part of a small team.
· You will have a minimum of 1 years plus experience in export air and or sea freight.
· Experience in import is a bonus but not a requirement
· You will be able to use your own initiative.
will be ambitious and interested in contributing towards the companys growth promoting sales wherever possible.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate interview
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.