Export AOG Clerk required to join small - medium freight forwarder based in Colnbrook
Candidate will have a minimum of 2 years Air Export knowledge.
Duties will include; but not limited to:
· Supporting the export function
· Creating MAWBs
· Label and prepare shipments for export
· Provide clear and accurate information regarding the handling of the shipments especially when shipments are delayed
· Communicate with airlines and handling facilities
· Create export entries
· Post flights and trace investigations to improve export service
· Obtain handling reports and refunds where appropriate
· Control sheet and file management to ensure the information is complete and accurate
are: Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:30 plus 1 out of 4 weeks on call shifts - Phone, Laptop and Printer is provided
Salary is between GBP25,000 - GBP28,000 depending on experience plus an additional GBP5,000 for being on call
Please send C.Vs direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.