Export AOG Team Leader required to join busy Freight agent
You will have solid Export knowledge along with AOG experience
Shift: 4on4off Nights - 7pm-7am
Role and Responsibilities:
· Handling AOG Air exports
· Advising Flights to Customers
· Customs NES entries
· Obtain pricing and quoting for customers
· Making Airline bookings
· Post flights
· Working closely with overseas Agents/transport supplier coordinating and arrange collections for UK and cross trade shipments
· Booking in Import shipments
· Inputting POD Costs
· Delegating work to Night driver and assisting with the labelling and loading
· Loading and Unloading of drivers but this is minimal but at times required
requirements to ensure deadlines are met without unnecessary expenditure.
· Be friendly and have the ability to work with and create relationships with customers and suppliers alike
Must be confident to work alone at times
Please send your CV to email@example.com
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.