We are working with an electronics design and manufacturing company. Who due to business levels are looking to recruit Logistic Coordinators.
These are new positions within the company,
You will be responsible for order processing and timely shipping of all sales orders received, the role involves entering sales orders into system and raising all necessary export documentation required for shipping. The role is commercial shipping not freight forwarding.
· Entering Sales Orders
· Raising delivery notes for picking orders on relevant warehouse
· Providing packing & Shipping instructions to warehouse & Freight Forwarder
· Co-ordinating collection of shipments from warehouse via freight forwarder
· Raising all necessary export documentation, CEI packing list.
· Advising customers of shipping details
· Responsible for obtaining PODs for all shipments
· Organising pre-shipments inspections and dealing with inspection agency
· Dealing with the banks with regards to Letter of Credits
· Dealing with factories in China, Thailand and Egypt
· Preparing shipments of components
· Checking the sales orders book daily
· Updating dates with the PO summary
· Entering information onto freight spreadsheet
· Dealing with freight Quotes.
- 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Please forward CV's to email@example.com
If you do not hear back from us your application has been unsuccessful